Royal spirit

A guide to winter spirit week
Royal+spirit

You should wear your best Catholic school gear for the first day of spirit week. You can wear anything from grade school to Catholic college gear. Get all your favorite clothes from a Catholic school and dress out.

For day two of spirit week you will wear your favorite pajamas to school. On pajama days you can wear the most comfy outfits to school. This can be one of the comfiest days of the year.

You can dress up in sports attire for the third day of spirit week. You can wear your favorite athlete’s jersey or dress up as them. You could also wear fan gear on this day. 

For the fourth spirit week day, it’s music day. You can do something as small as a band tee. But you could also dress up as your favorite artist or in a genre category. An example would be dressing as a cowboy for the country music genre. 

On the fifth day of spirit week, you will wear your respective class colors. Seniors dress out in your best red, white and blue. Juniors you should be in all blue for this day. Sophomores can get all their red out to dress up for this day. Freshmen should wear all white for their class color. 

Show your spirit for the school on these days by dressing up to the best of your abilities. Have fun showing school spirit and seeing other people’s unique ideas.